Oh, the things I would buy if I had an indispensable bank account. My site is all about looking fabulous for less and I pride myself on that, besides why pay more when you can get the same look or feel at a more affordable price.
But if we can pretend for just a moment that we had a millionaire’s wallet here is what I would buy…
This look is pretty easy to pull off you start with a leopard print skirt, a puffed sleeve jacket, peep toe pumps, a statement necklace, cuff bracelet and cocktail ring.
Here is what I used in the SPLURGE look:
· BCBGMAXAZRIA Leopard Mini Skirt in Camel Combo $158
· Elizabeth and James - Women's Black Ernst Biker Blazer $395
· Badgley Mischka - Elia Peep Toe Pump $204
· Express - BROACH AND CHARM BIB NECKLACE $148
· Citrine by the StonesKill Bill Cuff $165
· Lola Rose Sonia Gold Plated & Semi Precious Stone Cocktail Ring $151.65
However since I don’t have a huge bank account here is how I would get the same look for less…
Here is what I used in the SAVE look:
· ASOS Leopard Print Jersey Pencil Skirt $40.44
· Cribbage Cardigan $49.99
· SM Luxe Crown Pump $69.95
· Charm Covered Bib Necklace $12.80
· Chain Link Rhinestone Cuff $24.00
· ASOS Statement Stone Cocktail Ring With Rhinestone Encrusted Claws $20.22
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES