After looking at that Stationary Set Dress again from LuLu’s I thought it was a great dress that would transition easily from a day to night look. You can take this dress from a walk in the park to the club with your girls.
When doing the day look I wanted to make the outfit more casual but still keep it fun and cute. Whether you are going to go to the supermarket or Target you still have to be a Chica Fashion… right?! *wink*
A walk in the park…
Left to Right:
1. Earrings by NORDSTROM Dabby Reid Ltd. Classic Drop Earrings $24.00
2. Pendant Necklace by TOPSHOP Love and Hate Pendant $20.00
3. Necklace by Asos Long Mixed Chains Necklace $20.22
4. Headband by Charlotte Russe Jewel Headband $5.50
5. Sandals by Dillards Antonio Melani “Overboard” $49.99
6. Cardigan by Dillard’s Westbound Open-Stich $20.40
7. Watch by Urban Outfitters UO Wraparound Watch $38.00
8. Bracelets by Forever 21 Bordeaux Bracelt Set $6.80
9. Bar ring- by Urban Outfitters Le Bij Bar Ring $18.00
10. Flower ring by Delia’s Rylie Coral Reef Ring $9.50
For this daytime look, I wanted to go totally opposite and let you know that you can still play with the POP of color and it did not have to be yellow, you can go with red or even orange!
The signature piece in getting this outfit to transition from night to day is the Westbound open stich cardigan, this open-stitch cotton cardigan features elbow-length sleeves and a single large buttonclosure at the neck.
My BFF @Pinkbulie and I choose to go with hot pink or fuchsia as our statement color for this look.
The accessories are also in a different direction, a bit simpler and toned down yet very fashionable.
In keeping with the theme of trying to change the look up, we opted to go with gold tones for the accessories and jewelry versus silver like in the night look.
And we cannot forget my signature hair accessory, a headband which can be worn with you hair up or down.
I hope you guys enjoy the look we came up with …
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES