For the 2012 Premios Juventud, upcoming artist, Dominicana Leslie Grace performed her first single “Will You Still Love Me ,” which mixes the rhythms of bachata with a flavor of the 60s. She wanted her look to resemble a diva from 60s but at the same time, looking modern, youthful and natural for these youth awards.
Below are the details on how she achieved her look using Olay, Pantene, & COVERGIRL. These tips are being shared on behalf of her makeup artist and stylist, Annexie:
· First, I applied Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer to prep her skin and give her a soft and fresh look. Then, I applied Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush under her eyes to minimized dark circles. Then, I used a little of Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in light medium 215 because it provides great coverage! I love it for day and night!
· Then I used COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless foundation 255 Soft Honey. Afterwards, I applied COVERGIRL Cheekers Blushin Plumberry Glow 140 to her cheek bones to add a soft rosy glow to her already beautiful and tan skin tone. I finished the face with COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder to reduce the brightness of the skin and have her camera ready.
· For more tips from Olay visit www.OlayParaTi.com.
· I used Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Blossom 257 on her crease to brighten her eye color. This color looks fantastic on her! For her lashes, I used LashBlast Fusion Mascara in Very Black 800 because I wanted to achieve a intense, bright eye. This mascara provides great volume and made her lashes look longer.
· I finished the look with a nude lip color using COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Delish 255 to give her a neutral tone and this way I made emphasis on her 60s eyes.
· Make sure to follow @COVERGIRL on Twitter for more beauty tips. www.twitter.com/covergirl
· She decided to go with a pony tail that she was going to transform in an updo hair style to achieve that 60s look during her performance so I gave her a finishing touch. I liberally sprayed Pantene Anti-Humidity Hairspray all over her hair to help her keep the style in place all night.
· Pantene shares more info for Latinas in specific at www.MiPantene.com.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES