Sofia Vergara Breaks Down her Golden Globes Look!
“For this year's Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day - I wouldn't think about leaving the house without it! - but of course it's such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures, so I have to look good! With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic.”
1. To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started withCOVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
2. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
3. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye - tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
4. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
5. As always, I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity. (aka#bombshelling)
6. For me, lipstick is a must - I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it's not me - I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
7. Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
Join COVERGIRL online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/COVERGIRL
o Tumblr: www.covergirl.tumblr.com
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES