Latina superstar and ‘Modern Family’ lead actress, COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara, along with COVERGIRL Queen Collection’s latest brand ambassador, actress Paula Patton (wife of Robin Thicke), both looked absolutely radiant at last night’s annual Vanity Fair Oscars party in Hollywood in celebration of the coveted Academy Awards!
Sofia Vergara’s official makeup artists is Kayleen McAdams, sister of actress Rachel McAdams. Paula Patton’s official makeup artist is Fiona Stiles; Paula can now be found on Twitter as well at @PaulaPattonXO.
COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party by Makeup Artist Kayleen McAdams
· Sexy Italian movie star, Sophia Loren, was our inspiration for Sofia's beauty look.
· I first applied COVERGIRL NatueLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg all over her face, blending into the neck. I then used COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer in #4 under the eyes and around the edges of the nose, just where needed to keep the makeup from looking heavy. To set the look, I used COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Honey, but kept it light to keep from looking cakey.
· I wanted to do a heavily lined eye to give it that sexy Italian feel, so I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle and applied a thick line from the inner to outer corner, giving it a wing shape. I then applied the liner along the bottom lashes from the outer corner to the very inner corner. I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Copper Penny along the bottom lashes and at the outer corner of the eye. I then used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Fire It Up in the crease and towards the inner corner of the eye. I finished the eyes with three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black so that the lashes would look bold and beautiful throughout the evening.
· I lined the lips first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved and then filled them in with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Entwined using a lip brush. I then went back over with the lip liner to prevent the lipstick from bleeding.
· Since we had done a similar look at a shoot the day before, I knew exactly what Sofia wanted to achieve for the party with just a few slight changes. We know all of the COVERGIRL lip colors so well that we went with the shade we love the most to complete the overall look. Before she left for the party, I gave Sofia the powder and lip products we used so she could easily touch herself up throughout the night if she had to.
Para español has click aqui
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Ambassador
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES