I am participating in the “Pon Huggies a Prueba” Campaign! Where parents are encouraged to try the new and improved Huggies Diapers and Wipes by “Putting Huggies to the Test” on Huggies Latino Facebook Page
And Oh how as a parent are we put to the test! I love my little girl she is super sweet, loving and very funny. My daughter Naliya is only 2 and a half but boy does she have lots of personality. It is funny how our children can make us sane and insane all in one lol.
I am a first time mother but in this short time of being a parent I have acquired a few tips to help me tackle messes and stresses. These may or may not work for you, but it’s worth giving it a shot right?
1. I try and start my morning of with prayer/meditation. This can included reading the bible writing in a journal or reading a motivational/ personal development book. Why? Because it helps set the tone for the rest of my day.
2. I work out!! Looking and feeling good inside and out is important to me. If I am having low self-esteem or feeling run down I won't be able to be the best parent I can be to my daughter. I try to eat right; getting in 5-6 healthy meals a day, drink plenty of water and work out at least 4x a week minimum.
3. I use check lists, note pads or an app to set up reminders. This helps me to stay organized and to avoid missing important dates, appointments or items that need to be purchased.
4. I ALWAYS keep Huggies wipes handy, I can’t tell you how many Huggies wipes we go through. I have been buying the bulk box at Costco since the baby was born. I keep a travel box in my purse, car and baby bag. Then we have normal size boxes on each of our night stands and one in the bathroom. At this point on her own, Naliya goes & pulls a few wipes lol.
5. I again try and I say try because there are nights I forget but I try to end my day with prayer/meditation which may include reading the bible.
Hopefully these tips help you tackle messes and stresses in your life. You can visit the Huggies Latino Facebook Page to Like the page, share tips/stories with other Huggies parents and to participate in the contest to win a fully stocked Huggies diaper bag.
Discloser: This post is compensated and in collaboration with Huggies and LBC. All opinions are my own.
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES