Outfit Idea: Save vs Splurge
Oh, the things I would buy if I had an indispensable bank account. My site is all about looking fabulous for less and I pride myself on that, besides why pay more when you can get the same look or feel at a more affordable price.
But if we can pretend for just a moment that we had a millionaire’s wallet here is what I would buy…
This look is pretty easy to pull off you start with a leopard print skirt, a puffed sleeve jacket, peep toe pumps, a statement necklace, cuff bracelet and cocktail ring.
Here is what I used in the SPLURGE look:
· BCBGMAXAZRIA Leopard Mini Skirt in Camel Combo $158
· Elizabeth and James - Women's Black Ernst Biker Blazer $395
· Badgley Mischka - Elia Peep Toe Pump $204
· Express - BROACH AND CHARM BIB NECKLACE $148
· Citrine by the StonesKill Bill Cuff $165
· Lola Rose Sonia Gold Plated & Semi Precious Stone Cocktail Ring $151.65
However since I don’t have a huge bank account here is how I would get the same look for less…
Here is what I used in the SAVE look:
· ASOS Leopard Print Jersey Pencil Skirt $40.44
· Cribbage Cardigan $49.99
· SM Luxe Crown Pump $69.95
· Charm Covered Bib Necklace $12.80
· Chain Link Rhinestone Cuff $24.00
· ASOS Statement Stone Cocktail Ring With Rhinestone Encrusted Claws $20.22
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
I'M ALICIA GIBBS
Faith + Family!
BROWSE POPULAR CATEGORIES